Vividity!

myblogentries

hello! i really haven been blogging for such a looooonnnnnngggg time. dunno if anyone cares. haha.
anws, nice recess week though loads of mugging plus four tests awaiting me.
but its all OVER now. e-learning now so i m actualli quite free. means more time for shopping oni.
Went to a dim sum resutoran at jurong park the other day with kazoku. haha.
my HAHA! (which means my mama in jap)

the eggtarts are so oishii that we ordered 9 at one go. wanted to order another 27 but oos liaos.

oh and these are actualli custard baos. haha. look like pumpkins actualli. but quite nice.

next went WARAKU too. Jap is evolving around me actively.

nice presentation of food but so so oni for this. cos not spicy enough.

side dishes are so much nicer but takai ne! (expensive)

dried salmon!
mango caki

another jap resutoran with the buta nikus. haha.







oystals with egg and onions! must try!
cheesecake oso must try. me and viv nv get sick of it.





JA MATA!
SAYONARA!